2014 Scrappin' HOME Retreats
(see dates on the right sidebar)
Scrappin' HOME Retreats are Friday thru Sunday weekends located at our home in Flowery Branch, Georgia. Designed to accommodate up to 12 scrappers, Scrappin' HOME Retreats combines the high standards you've come to expect from Scrappin' Retreats with the affordability of small, intimate weekend retreats. See PHOTO GALLERY for HOME Retreat photos (photos taken by BobbiJoBrooks Photography April 2008).
Rate: $100 per person
You'll love these pampered weekend retreats in Flowery Branch, Georgia. Begin as early as 12 noon on Friday and stay as late as 1:00 pm on Sunday. And we're only a 10-minute drive to ARCHIVER'S at the Mall of Georgia . . .
Scrappin' HOME Retreats:
Scrappin' HOME Retreats take place in our permanent home--Hubby Steve and I reside in the living quarters on the main floor (including our master suite) and we are empty nesters, so no children are ever in the home during these retreats. The scrappin' room, along with your own fully equipped kitchen, full bath and one of your 4 bedrooms are all located in the lower level of the home, with an entrance out to the back patio. Your other 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths are on the second floor of the home.
For the HOME Retreats in Flowery Branch, full payment is due at the time of registration, either by credit/debit card or personal check. (Personal checks should be mailed within one week of registration.)
Cancellation policy: No worries! You may cancel at any time before the day of the event for a full refund or transfer of your payment to another weekend. Plan B registrants may register free at another retreat if cancelled before the Friday of the scheduled weekend.
One more "heads up" about the registration process for Scrappin' Retreats: You will be asked to give your 1st and 2nd choices for room assignment, as well as the names of those you are sharing a room with, if known. Choices are:
- The CAVE (downstairs room) - 1 queen, 2 singles (sleeps 4): This room is perfect for those who are "stairs-challenged"--since everything you need is on the basement level--scrappin' room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom.
- The CHA-LET (upstairs QUEEN) - 1 queen (sleeps 2) with private bath (this is the 2nd floor of the house)
- The MULBERRY (upstairs DAYBED) - 2 singles (sleeps 2) with bathroom shared with CUBBIES room
- The CUBBIES (upstairs BONUS) - 4 single built-in beds (sleeps 4--these are NOT bunk beds) & shares bathroom with MULBERRY room
- NO PREFERENCE (leaves room assignment up to us)